26 February 2009

The depths

I haven't blogged in a while, and probably won't for a while after this post. I am sick, so sick I can barely move some days, and I'm going on temporary leave from work this week. I don't know what happened to make me feel so physically tired and terrible, and I dread the search for answers. I just pray my doctors can make me better again - my husband, family and friends all believe I will get better, and I have to believe in their hope.
If you don't hear from me for a while, I wish all of you the best in your recovery efforts and please remember to relish each day that you can just move and do normal things - these days are more precious than I can ever describe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I have not been around enough lately. I hope you are OK Angela. It is so hard sometimes to read when others are struggling, but I am sending you some cyber wishes, and thinking of you.

Lola x