17 March 2014

I still believe....


I still believe...

Hope
Friendship
And laughter

The beauty of this world
The sweetness of a tiny little baby, just beginning his life
You have such sweet cheeks, Ryan Keith
You are this family's hope...

I still believe...
That my friends love me
That those who care will always be there.

I believe the promises that are made to me.........

I trust
I trust in the goodness of people
I trust that those who care for me, really won't hurt me...

I love the time spent
With friends
Laughing
Sharing our lives.

When you touch my face, I feel so cared for....

I believe...
And I will never stop
Not ever
Until I leave this earth
Of pain, and joy, and caring, and beauty....

I believe...
And that gives me strength
Hope

I will not live my life
in Fear
I live surrounded by hope and caring and laughter...

In spite of everything,
I feel so alive...
Alive...

I believe.

1 comment:

The Thrifty Book Nerd said...

So beautiful and inspirational!